We are currently working with a Ripon based consultancy business in their search for a finance & office manager, this is the sole finance position in the business, and will deal with all transactional finance as well as management reporting.
You will report into the directors, in a hands-on role maintaining all aspects of the company's finances using Xero as well as having an involvement in company secretarial matters, you will work with a great deal of autonomy and be first point of call for all finance related queries from both the business owners and external clients.
Due to business expansion, you will also work to implement more detailed financial reporting into the business, providing analysis into consultant's activity and performance and you will also oversee the role out of the companies new CRM system.
This position will be office based at our clients site in Ripon.
Main duties of the position:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Liaising with our external Accountants in the preparation of year end accounts
- Rolling cashflow forecasts
- Implementation of KPI's and KPI reports for directors
- General bookkeeping and maintenance of ledgers
- End to end payroll
- Maintaining relationships with creditors and debtors and creating payment plans
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + 24 Days Holiday + Private Medical
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.