We have the pleasure of working on a retained basis with a Midlands based heritage B2C brand that has recently implemented a modernisation strategy. Now they operate a multichannel strategy including a B2C Ecommerce platform, franchise retail stores and retail partnerships with plans to expand across the UK and internationally as their next phase of growth.
To support their next phase of growth they are looking to appoint a Head of Ecommerce to support their strategy and successfully deliver the planned growth and expansion of the brand online.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer you will play an integral role in the future growth of the ecommerce businesses. The role will focus on growing the online revenue through implementation of a robust strategy.
This role offers you the perfect opportunity to drive exponential growth in a very short period of time and if you want a role where you can have an immediate impact then this is for you.
The Head of Ecommerce will not only be a personable team player, but also a strategic thinker with the responsibility for leading the ecommerce team through KPI's and performance metrics. It is essential that this person is a hands-on, highly self-motivated, grounded and passionate individual with the ambition to succeed.Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Create, lead and deliver a B2C ecommerce strategy which will drive and double revenue growth.
- Track the strategy, data, metrics and KPI's to ensure the strategies are working. Able to react to the data analysis and amend the strategy as required to drive commercial decisions and success.
- Develop, manage and lead the creation of their online brand identity, voice, message, content and the online customer journey to improve traffic, increase customer loyalty and increase online revenue.
- Create an online community of customers to drive loyalty and increase return and conversion rate.
- Constantly analysing the market for competitive advantages and knowledge which will challenge the market leaders.
- Work with the Chief Marketing Officer to manage budget which will be dependent on requirements, measure the ROI, CPA and change accordingly.
- Be technically skilled, ideally with experience with analytics, Google trends and Shopify.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to drive traffic to the website using a combination of paid media, owned media and earned media.
"By proceeding with this application, you are consenting to Rowan Recruitment Limited's collection of your personal information and handling of that information. Rowan will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. If at any time you want your personal information to be deleted, you simply need to notify us