ABC Teachers are seeking experienced SEND Teaching Assistants to work within mainstream primary schools on a flexible basis within the Dudley area.
You will be working closely with the class teacher to help support pupils on a 1:1, or small group basis with students with a range of moderate additional needs including ASD, MLD, ADHD and many more. You will work with students of Primary age and will support them in reaching their full potential.
The right person needs to have a passion for supporting pupils and an eagerness to learn and adapt from pupil to pupil dependent on their needs.
This role will be to begin in September, full-time, long-term.
To be considered for the SEN Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have previous experience working with SEND children
- Have suitable qualifications to work with young people
- Have strong communications skills with all stakeholders
- Able to cater to different children's needs
- Be flexible with different age groups within the primary setting
ABC Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, andWhat ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
How to apply
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary team on
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.