Backend Software Engineer (Java SpringBoot microservices) *Hybrid WfH*. Are you a Backend Software Engineer with a genuine enthusiasm for technology? You could be joining one of the country's leading PropTech companies that have revolutionised the way we find property for rent and sale and working on apps that are used by millions on a daily basis.
As a Backend Software Engineer you will design and develop new features and enhancements on the core platform, collaboratively problem solving as an integral part of a supportive Agile team. There's a modern microservices tech stack encompassing SpringBoot, Kafka, ElasticSearch, Gradle, Hibernate, SQL and Docker amongst others. You'll be encouraged to investigate and recommend emerging technologies and contribute to key design decisions.
You'll be joining a diverse team environment with a range of perks, training and career development opportunities. There's currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; in time you'll join colleagues in the London office for 2 days a weeks with the other 3 working remotely.
- You have strong core Java development experience; you'll be mainly using Java 8 but there is also Java 11 and 15 in the stack
- You have experience with SpringBoot and microservices
- You have a good knowledge of databases e.g. SQL, MySQL, CouchDB
- You're familiar with Docker and / or Kubernetes
- You're collaborative with great communication skills, keen to learn and work with a modern tech stack
As a Backend Software Engineer you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus a host of benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer (Java SpringBoot microservices) opportunity.