Project Manager - Libor - £760 p/day (Umbrella) - London - 6 months
Harvey Nash are supporting the hire of an experienced Senior BA/ PM, on a contract basis, to support the global 'Libor reform implementation program' with a Tier 1 Investment Banking organisation.
- £760 p/day (inside IR35, via Umbrella)
- London (Canary Wharf) 2-3 days p/week remote working
- 6 months (initial duration with view to extend)
- Start date: ASAP
This role sits within the 'Infrastructure and Cross Product Initiatives' Legal team as part of the Banks' global Libor reform implementation program. You will be directly supporting the Legal Department's senior Libor Program Manager.Key Responsibilities:
The individual will have responsibility for the following:
- Develop, track and maintain project plans, the status of deliverables and the RAID log.
- Plan, create and execute detailed task list based on high level goals and objectives.
- Manage vendor teams as required, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure success.
- Ensure the Libor project is kept on track and rigour applied to change requests.
- Document meeting minutes, maintain scorecards and other PMO updates, summarising meeting actions, following up on outstanding items, escalating issues as necessary.
- Manage project risk, issues, assumptions and dependencies with a strong focus on ensuring there are clear owners and resolution dates.
- At least 10 years work experience in Investment Banking & Capital Markets. (with at least 6 years most recently supporting projects from a PM/BA perspective).
- Significant experience of managing large scale, and complex, regulatory change projects within Investment Banking
- Deep experience of financial markets in at least one domain e.g. Loans, Derivatives, Securities, etc.
- Exposure to LIBOR - Ideally remediation or benchmarking
- Experience in developing comprehensive project plans ideally in MS-Project
- Experience of facing off to senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills - including good verbal and written communication, presentation skills and the ability to lead and facilitate meetings and workshops with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills.
- Legal/ contract remediation/ re-papering experience nice to have, but not a necessity as can be learned in the role.
If you meet the above criteria, please submit your CV profile for review via the link.