Digital Marketing Executive£32 - 38k plus benefitsBased in Reading (hybrid working)
This role is for you if you enjoy the typical start-up mentally - getting stuck into a variety of campaigns and projects. You'll be a strong communicator, comfortable collaborating with key stakeholders and actioning plans independently. You'll enjoy a challenge, you'll be a self-starter, hardworking and able to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.Must have experience and qualities:
- 2-4 years' experience in a marketing role
- Hands-on experience with marketing software and tools
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport and interact in an engaging way
- Ability to work independently and to manage own workload
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- An eye for detail
- A data driven approach to problem solving
Our client is an exciting UK based startup in the no-code enterprise application development space; a market highlighted as one of the hottest in technology for 2022 and expected to be worth over $140 Billion over the next 5 years.
They currently work in several key markets - healthcare, legal & law firms, consumer research & financial services, but this is ever evolving and expanding, and the Digital Marketing Executive will play a pivotal role in helping our client achieve their ambitious growth targets.
As a high growth startup, our client offers a fast-paced environment with lots of challenges and opportunities. They are committed to their core values and are looking for people who exhibit these traits, which are ownership, positivity, service, agility and being human.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you'll work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop and execute marketing strategies that will build the brand and generate leads for the sales team, through a multi-channeled approach.
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and driven individual who enjoys a fast-paced, collaborative environment and wants to make an impact.Key Responsibilities:
- Building the brand through digital marketing channels, partners, events & webinars and other marketing assets
- Working with sales to plan, build and execute marketing campaigns to well-researched target accounts
- Writing supporting content to assist with brand awareness and to include in marketing campaigns
- End-to-end webinar and event coordination
- Reporting on performance of marketing in driving lead generation and sales pipeline
- Working with sales to ensure data in CRM is accurate
- Research into target industries and accounts