Are you a qualified teacher?Ae you looking to make a difference with children in education?Have you got experience working with SEN?Location: WolverhamptonContract: Full time (temporary to permanent contract)Monthly salary: £2200-2600 GBP
We are currently working with a school in Wolverhampton who are looking to recruit a SEN teacher to support their current staff and students. The school is designated for pupils with moderate learning difficulties and follows the team teach behaviour management system which focuses on positive behaviour management.About the school
- Students aged 7-16 years old
- The majority of students have additional needs, autism, speech language and communication difficulties and some behavioural needs
- Small classes with teaching assistants to support the class teacher
- Team teacher behaviour management principles
- Focus on cognition and learning
- School hours 08:50-15:20
- Ofsted = 'GOOD
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
- Teaching small groups of students under the instruction of the class teachers.
- Working closely with the SENCO and senior leaders
- Planning and delivering lessons
- Meeting the individual needs of the students
- Monitoring behaviour.
- Helping to develop social skills and communication and providing feedback to SLT.
- A sense of your suitability for this profession
- The opportunity to gain an appreciation for the challenges and reward experienced by education professionals as they strive to deliver the best possible outcomes for their pupils
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey.