Opportunity for a professional services engineer within the modern workplace environment to join an offshore unified communications consultancy in the Channel Islands.
The Channel Islands have a lot to offer, including a safe environment (low crime rates), minimal need to travel, fantastic beaches, water sports, excellent bars/restaurants, outstanding work-life balance and an incredible level of affluence. If you are looking for a change of lifestyle, then this could be it!
The business has been established for over 120 years, becoming the ideal partner of choice to deliver world-class communication solutions to customers.
As the professional services engineer, you will be responsible for supporting and implementing solutions based around communication and collaboration systems, and workplace services including desktop solutions, collaboration technologies, voice solutions and enablement of secure remote working environments. Detailed responsibilities include: -
To apply for the professional services engineer position, you will need the following: -
- Working with a team of customer-focused professionals who are committed to defining technical strategy, architecting, designing and delivering end-to-end digital transformation
- Identifying, developing and assisting with the implementation of services to drive new revenue and achieve targets within the enterprise market
- Providing subject matter expertise on technical solutions, and act as a technical point of contact for implementation projects and in-life service delivery
- Ensuring that services or projects are documented and delivered effectively to the agreed budget with the project manager
In return, the professional services engineer will receive a salary of £45,000 - £65,000 per annum + company pension, health scheme, annual bonus plan, relocation allowance, and 25 holidays (excluding the bank holidays).
- Experience in Microsoft 365, Windows 10 (WVD/VDI), Intune/SCCM, Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), Teams, Microsoft/Office 365 Security - Azure ATP, DLP, AIP, Windows Defender ATP, Azure, Group Policy, Exchange, Windows Server OS, Windows desktops
- Experience with administering Citrix technologies: ADC, Virtual Apps & Desktops and Citrix Cloud, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Knowledge of Networking: DNS, DHCP, IP Subnetting
- Hands on experience with Wired and Wireless networking
- Experience with Virtualisation technologies: VMware/HyperV
- Experience with administering and supporting Backup & DR technologies
- Professional certifications would be advantageous in any combination: MCP, MCSA, MCSD, or MCSE, Microsoft365 (MS-900, AZ-900, MS-700), CompTIA A+, CCNA
- The willingness to relocate to the Channel Islands (Jersey, Guernsey or Isle of Man)
Please click apply to progress your professional services engineer application.
By applying you're giving consent for the Sigma Recruitment agency in Cardiff, to contact you regarding this job and other vacancies we're recruiting for.