Our client is looking for a Qualified Early Years Nursery Assistant to join the team in Stockport.Qualified Early Years Nursery AssistantStockport, SK8 7JBSalary Ranges from £22,300 to £24,000 depending on level and experienceFull time and part time roles availablePlease Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
As Nursery Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high standards of quality within the nursery, expected to:
- Observe, support and extend children's learning.
- Maintain accurate and effective children's records.
- Work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
- Demonstrate good practice with regard to special needs and inclusion.
- Ensure that children are kept safe, and that staff understand and when necessary, follow Child Protection (Safeguarding) Procedures.
- Comply with the statutory framework for the EYFS and relevant legislation including The Children Act 1989 and 2004.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for domestic tasks including preparing snacks cleaning and keeping rooms tidy and safe.
- Monitor secure dropping off and collection of children.
As Nursery Assistant, you will also:
- Assist in parent's evenings, promoting parental partnership and involvement.
- Undertake other duties as reasonably requested by line management.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Be prepared to undertake additional training and qualifications and promote self-development.
The ideal Nursery Assistant, will:
How to apply for the role:
- Be a strong and supportive Team player.
- Have a good working relationship with other staff members.
- Be responsible for participating in all self-development activities including appraisals
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information
on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Nursery Nurse, Nursery Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Early Years Educator, Early Years Teacher, Nursery Teacher, Childcare, Children's Activities Leader, Child Development Coordinator, Early Years Development Practitioner