We have a unique opportunity for a Trainee Mortgage Advisor to join our busy Fulfords branch in Exeter City Centre.What's in it for you as a Mortgage Advisor?
Key responsibilities of a Mortgage Advisor:
- Full training and support is provided to help you become fully qualified and achieve CAS/RAM status.
- 6 - 12 months spent in the residential business as a paid employee with dedicated study time to complete your mortgage qualification.
- Transparent and fair progression structure allowing you to forge a true career.
- Highly skilled and experienced management team.
- Competitive basic salary.
- Central Admin Support and agile IT tools to help you succeed.
- Supportive encouraging and rewarding environment - We invest in you!
Skills and experience required to be a successful Mortgage Advisor:
- Building relationships with the Estate Agency team through training and support.
- Take part in regular team meetings to discuss best practice and build relationships.
- You will conduct 2 to 3 appointments a day.
- Providing advice on a range of products and services to meet your customers' needs.
- You will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment.
Countrywide Mortgage Services are part of theConnells Group,
- Resilient, positive and a friendly can do attitude
- Strong track record in generating new sales and following through to completion
- Motivated to be successful
- Always doing the right thing by the customer
- Able to work under pressure and build strong alliances
- Attention to detail
- Good customer services skills
- Full UK driving licence
one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 the Group has a network of over 1,250 branches which combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex,