Teaching Personnel is the UK's number one educational recruitment agency. We are looking to speak to experienced teaching assistants or graduates who are enthusiastic and motivated to undertake permanent, temporary or day to day supply cover in a variety of schools within the Southwark, Lewisham and Bromley.
A successful candidate will have experience in working with children and will be expected to work alongside dynamic, supportive teaching staff and senior leadership team in various schools and commit to delivering the highest possible level of learning in a safety-oriented environment.
The pay- The salary for the position of Teaching Assistant ranges from £72-£85 per day, depending on experience as a teaching assistant and training/qualifications.
To be considered for the position of teaching assistant with Teaching Personnel, you will:
- Be passionate about teaching children
- Have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant in British Schools(desirable)
- Psycology/Sociology graduate (desirble )
- Patient, Caring and Engaging
- Hold or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check- Child only
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously and thus, all staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Working with Teaching Personnel, you will benefit from:
- Competitive daily pay rates paid every Friday (PAYE and no umbrella company used)
- A dedicated, experienced specialist Consultant
- Access to our Online Portal to easily manage your calendar, view payslips and update your personal details
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy with hundreds of training courses (many free!)
- Access to a high variety of top schools all over London
- After registering with us, in case of relocation you can work with our branches across the country
- Have access to our intervention programmes, giving you opportunities to develop pupils on a 1:1 and small group basis