Join us on the Journey...
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join the expanding National Express Leisure team.
As a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for ensuring National Express Leisure is appropriately represented within third party sales channels, including travel trade agents, online agents, and commercial partnershipsWhat you'll do...
What you'll need...
- Develop and deliver campaigns and content through owned and earned channels
- Support the Marketing Manager in the strategic development of the National Express Leisure brand
- Support with the planning and delivery of the always-on digital strategy, including PPC, paid social and display advertising, as well as ongoing management of the affiliate network
- Work with the Data and Insight team to understand our customer segmentation and identify key contact strategies that acquire, grow and retain our most valuable customers and attract new customers
- Work closely with the NX Coach marketing team to ensure that all marketing activity within the Coach and Leisure businesses are complimentary at all times, ensuring no conflict or competition between the brands, and maximising ROI by a combined approach when appropriate
What we offer in return for your hard work and commitment:
- Minimum 1 years marketing experience, including digital marketing
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Experience of working within the leisure/travel sector would be beneficial
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- A National Express West Midlands for yourself and your partner
- A National Express coach pass for yourself and family discounts
- A company pension
- Employee assistance programme
- Access to our award winning Health Bus; providing free and accessible health checks
- Life assurance
- Exclusive benefits and savings from thousands of the UK's largest retailers and service providers
Joining National Express means joining a company which makes a big difference to the people and communities we serve. Our people really are the secret to our success. At the centre of a growing and successful global company with operations on four continents, National Express has unrivalled opportunities to develop your career. Join us on the journey where you will become part of an extended family. Things to note...
At National Express, we are really proud of our health and safety record and as a result, we operate a Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
As part of your initial assessment, we will complete Drug and Alcohol testing and you may be subject to random tests during your employment.