RPA Business Analyst
Are you a RPA Business Analyst with experience in RPA products Blue Prism, UIPath, AA?
Would you like to join a thriving and rapidly growing global IT Management Consultancy?
Can you as part of the Consulting team, help our clients solve specific challenges by becoming an integral part of our on-demand Virtual Bench of seasoned and trusted specialists?
As the successful candidate you will join this evolving IT Management Consultancy at a time they're investing into their systems, people and infrastructure more than anytime in their history. As the successful candidate you'll be working closely with clients, Project Managers, Sales, Client Delivery Directors and associates, you will provide support and expertise in both pre-sales and delivery. You will be client facing, working to capture business?processes and identify Intelligent Automation solutions and approaches to business?problems.
This is a first-class opportunity to join a business with high retention as well as continuing desire to invest in their staff's progression.
- Minimum of 5 years working within Business Analysis, minimum of 2 years RPA experience.??
- Solid business and data analytical skills.?
- Technically proficient in MS products including PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.??
- Facilitate effective meetings and workshops to obtain requirements.??
- Experience of working with the major RPA products (Blue Prism, UIPath, AA)?
- Familiarity and experience of Six Sigma methodologies an advantage.??
- Policy and process design experience.?
- Excellent written English skills.?
- An understanding of project management terminology and practices.?
- Degree level education an advantage.?
Salary & Benefits
In return, the successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary + bonus
IF you are excited about the above opportunity and want to know more then please apply to Will Good at Illuminet Solutions today.