We currently have a vacancy for a Marketing Coordinator. This role is responsible for the development and coordination of marketing communications and content gathering and creation covering the following areas: Work-based Learning, Employer Engagement, Institute of Technology, Professional Development (Business School), Adult Learning, Community and Charity, Job Shop, Student Services and the services they offer, Alumni Development.
Through the development of strong links within these areas and attendance at departmental meetings, the job holder will be highly visible to these areas and will take a proactive approach to raising their profile. Promotion of areas could include events, content capture and creation for social media, online and offline campaigns, publications, videography, case studies, alumni promotion etc.Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Develop strong, proactive and advisory relationships with areas of responsibility to maximise promotional opportunities.
- Work with both the Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to:
- devise, develop, deliver and evaluate annual marketing plans for areas of responsibility
- deliver advertising campaigns and external communications for areas of responsibility
- co-ordinate the publication of marketing materials and marketing content offline and work with the digital team to create content for online.
- Measure the effectiveness and results of all marketing activity including events, publications, content and alumni initiatives linked to areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate marketing events linked to areas and ensure they are staffed, planned, reviewed and evaluated
- Work with staff in the team responsible for school liaison to develop and enhance relationships with local schools, sixth forms. Careers Wales and other organisations to raise the profile of the areas for which the post holder is responsible.
- Support cross college social media presence through posting, creation of content and staffing of accounts when needed
- Essential Requirements
- Level 4 or above marketing qualification or willing to work towards
- Currently holds a Level 2 Digital Literacy or is willing to work towards
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Large scale event planning and delivery experience
- Experience of managing publication projects and events
- High level of attention to detail, high standards and proofreading skills
- Able to travel across site and to external location