Employed Financial Adviser
My client is an expert Financial Planning firm, specialising in Pensions, Investments, Mortgages, Life, Health and Critical Illness Insurances, dealing with both Individuals and Busineses throughout the UK.
Due to a recent company acquisition we are seeking an Employed Financial Adviser who will take over, manage and nurture an existing client bank. You will be responsible for managing a HNW book of over 100 clients and responsible for developing new business from within the existing client bank (we are NOT seeking a new business hunter for this role).
Specific duties will include:
- Meet potential new clients to ascertain their current and future financial planning needs
- Provide quality Investment Advice in accordance with current regulations and within the firms standards and procedures
- Introduce clients to the wider support team of the business
- Maintain the existing HNW client book and retain excisting clients
- Building and maintaining a strong network of professional connections
- Identify and make suggestions to the Investment propositions and make recommendations
The successful candidate will either be a qualified Financial Adviser with demonstrable experience of maintaining and developing solid client relationships & professional networks within the Financial Advice space, either way you'll have a minimum of 3-4+ years working as a Financial Adviser.
You will have a Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning at the minimum with very strong knowledge of Pensions, Investments and Retirement Planning. It would be to your advantage if you are already Chartered level, or have a desire to become Chartered. You will be educated to at least A level standard, with good grades.
A great salary package will be offered coupled with a great bonus scheme, which will be dependant upon your skills, previous experience and current qualifications.