Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join them on a permanent basis in their London Office where they have a hybrid working model with a minimum of 2 days in the office. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and a quick learner with a desire to develop in a friendly and supportive Insurance company. This is a brand-new role so a great opportunity for someone to build a cross functional Operations team across London and internationally and really contribute to the development of this new area. It's certainly an exciting time to join the company and to really make your mark there!
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity you require the following experience:
- Strong experience of managing and leading operations teams in the insurance, compliance or risk management space.
- Previous experience of successfully managing Delegated Underwriting (DUA) operations.
- A sound understanding of general insurance broking or underwriting and operational practices, techniques and governing regulations.
- Strong experience in managing organisational change to successfully adopt optimised business processes.
- Used to working to exceeding targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieving SLAs.
- Successful in managing and delivering business process optimisation.
- Success in improving operational efficiency by way of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to build strong and credible relationships with senior key stakeholders (internal and external) and team members.
- Risk management and regulatory exposure, excellent financial, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an effective communicator, credible and confident to influence at all levels with the highest level of integrity.
- A problem-solving mind-set, able to develop creative approaches and solutions.
- Confident in both producing and discussing management information and status updates
A full detailed job description is available upon request.