Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) - Anaesthetics
Are you looking for the perfect job, where you can make your own hours or choose the days you work? Do you want to earn more than you are earning now? Developing new skills and still have a social life? Well, look no further!
As an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) - Anaesthetics , you can expect a warm welcome at Spire Hospital
when you join as one of our valued employees! The hospital offers free onsite parking with the opportunity for role progression and training for both perm and temporary staff, allowing you to develop new skills or improve your existent ones.Salary: £42/h
This role provides a unique opportunity for flexible shift patterns, great pay rates, access to weekly pay and the ability to work in various clinical settings and departments. You will be able to build or develop on your existent skills and be able to try work at several different departments!What you'll need as an Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) - Anaesthetics :
Why Choose Ackerman Pierce?
- HCPC registration and educated to degree level
- 6 months of paid patient facing UK nursing experience from within the past 3 years
- Up-to-date clinical best practice knowledge
- The right to work in the UK
- Flexible hours to fit around your lifestyle and/or childcare
- Choice in shift patterns (early; late; night shifts or long days)
- Quick and easy registration and compliance process
- Competitive hourly rates
- Have your own dedicated consultant
- Get paid for shifts weekly
- Generous bonuses if you refer other nurses and carers to Ackerman Pierce
- Wide range of shifts available across different clinical settings and trusts
- Deals and discounts on your favourite brands with Perks at Work
- Free Ackerman Pierce uniform when you join
I can hear you saying now, 'not compliance again' well never fear with out fast-track recruitment process, you can go from applicant to active staff member in just 48 hours
To discuss this or any other work opportunities we have available in Cambridge, please call Nuria Nogueira or email us your CV today!