Manchester Staff are currently searching for a SEO Specialist to be based in our client's offices in Trafford Park. This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client has been an industry leading hi-tech medical brand since the early 2000's. This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to join a successful, growing business who are continuing to make huge strides in the market.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is bored of red tape and is looking for a role with full autonomy and the freedom to develop and build a department in their own mould.
The ideal SEO Specialist will be responsible for all organic search campaigns from initial research, strategy to delivery and continued performance analysis to achieve search optimisation and ROI maximisation.
This is a full-time permanent position.Skills and Experience Required:
- Able to plan and execute SEO analysis including; keyword research and targeting, competitor analysis, content and backlink audits, end to end outreach and engagement strategy.
- Able to conduct competitor research.
- Able to conduct on- and off-page SEO audits with additional focus on organic conversion.
- Able to monitor redirects and click rate bounce rate.
- Able to strategise and deliver on campaigns.
- Able to analyse organic traffic, conversions and keyword ranking data, and provide analysis of results and suggested next steps for optimisation.
- Able to generate reports and pull together performance updates to present to the internal team/stakeholders.
- Able to compile longer term strategies and forecasts where necessary.
- Well versed in Search Analytics.
- 30k - 38k Salary (The client is flexible dependant on experience).
- Regular team nights out, lunches and activities.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays', increasing by 1 each year to a total of 28 plus Bank Holiday's.
- Monday to Friday, no weekends or out of hours.
- Free car parking on site.
- Annual appraisals.
- Annual bonuses on top of base salary.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses. We can offer: - Free support and advice to help you with your job search.- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.- After placement support.