Salesforce Administrator - London - Charity
My client is in the charity sector and implemented Salesforce in 2017. Salesforce is used daily across the Charity for a variety of functions, including supporter management, income management, fundraising activities, marketing & stewardship, governance, and analytics.The role of Salesforce Administrator works on the configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of this platform, ensuring that enhancements are made in an efficient manner, utilising out-of-the-box features and functionality. This role is crucial to ensure that users get most out of the platform.You will be:
- Responsible for in-depth understanding the current Salesforce setup in the Charity and for providing recommendations for platform simplification/enhancement.
- Work with end-users to understand and document requirements and propose and, where possible, implement out-of-the-box solutions to these.
- Handle all administrative and configuration functions, including:
- Building and Updating Workflows
- Building and Updating Process Builders
- Objects and field management (creating objects, creating, and updating existing fields) d. Modification of page layouts
- Setting up Email-to-case, outlook integration, email templates
- Building and Updating Validation rules
- Understanding Duplicate management / data quality
- User management (profiles / permission sets / queues / groups)
- Use of data loader / data import wizard.
- Sandbox management
- Deployments via Changesets
- Identify, install, and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange.
- Go through Salesforce Releases and understand impact to the Charity, including proposing recommendations to utilise new functionality.
- Support the Charity in utilising and maximising use of the Lightning interface.
- Triage issues and fix where possible, or raise with developers and work with them to provide fixes/solutions
- Communicate key information and updates to stakeholders in a prompt and timely manner, being flexible on the channels used and frequency as appropriate.
- Provide training/support to the internal teams so that they have a better understanding of Salesforce.
This role requires good communication as you will be working closely with stakeholders, the closeness of the stakeholder relationship also means that you will be required to work on site a MINIMUM of two days per week. The office is easily accessible as is between Euston and Kings Cross Stations. If you can commit to this and already have rights to work in the UK then please apply so we can begin the process.