Atlantis Medical is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Occupational Therapists to join our client in London to assist and support / lead their team.
You will lead a team of a multi-disciplinary and must have excellent organisational and management skills.
- Role - Rapid Response Senior Practitioner
- Band - Band 7
- Grade - Occupational Therapist (OT)
- High Cost Area - Inner
- Address - Central London
- Start Date - Start Date is 2022-05-09
- Duration - 30
Hours per week - 33 Shift Pattern - Pattern is 8 to 8 , 7 days serviceJob Description
- The post holder will be a highly skilled advanced therapist (Occupational/Physio) who will support in the leadership of the Rapid Response Team. The post holder will assist with and directly triage urgent patient referrals with undifferentiated, varied and complex needs ensuring holistic assessment and community care pathway planning is undertaken to directly prevent unnecessary acute hospital admission.
The post holder will work in conjunction with community services and acute setting to facilitate effective and safe return home from emergency departments and acute non admission areas. The post holder will act as an expert clinical resource to Rapid Response Team Members across the three borough area, facilitating high quality evidence based practise and ensuring patients from variety of acute and community settings appropriately access out of hospital community health and social care services and receive effective rehabilitation.
You will be expected to be a practitioner with a broad range of competencies who is able to adapt to a wide variety of clinical circumstances. You will be part of a community team where your proven ability to make high level clinical decisions will aid patient recovery. This will include having a direct link to the patient's discharging medical team for liaison and support where necessary and with the patients GP or other health care professional to prevent hospital admission. You will provide complex assessments and interventions and will make high impact clinical decisions. You will be expected to work autonomously whilst drawing assistance from other colleagues in primary and secondary care.Requirements:
- HCPC Registration.
- NHS experience is desirable.
Atlantis can cover the cost of an enhanced DBS/ mandatory training, if not already in place.
Atlantis Medical was formed in 2003 and has grown to become one of the leading recruitment agencies for building an enviable reputation among health professionals for the quality of its recruitment services. Benefits with Atlantis Medical :
- Access to many exclusive placements that aren't available with most agencies.
- Free DBS and compliance service to the eligible candidate.
- Your own dedicated consultant with occupational therapy knowledge.
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place.