A commercially astute, dynamic marketer is needed to join an established professional business at their offices in Taunton as the Digital Marketing Executive
. The Marketing Executive will be joining an ambitious and driven business.
- Implement the recruitment digital marketing plan and come up with new ideas/campaigns
- Attract new commercial customers
- Attract new franchises to the business
- Understand the website user journey and implement recommendations to improve call to actions
- Promote key job roles and increase the number of quality candidates applying for positions
- Conduct social media audits and produce engaging content
- Work with external providers to scope, storyboard and produce engaging videos and podcasts
- Work with our agencies to plan digital brand/recruitment marketing campaigns including web, SEO, PPC, display advertising and email
- Run internal digital workshops and improve our internal social media engagement
- Drive data-driven approach with A/B testing and regular reporting on digital performance
- To analyse, optimise, test & learn
- Trouble-shoot and resolve queries to ensure activities are delivered
- Keep up to date on UX and the latest social media trends, as well as monitoring the competition's online presence
We are keen to hear from dynamic commercial digital marketers with a strong track record in hands on digital marketing positions, and the ability to identify and create effective digital marketing. You will be a self-starter with an engaging approach and a desire to work in a changing environment. A first-rate communicator you'll be comfortable operating at board level as well as conveying information to non-marketing colleagues.
- Able to quickly learn and use new software, online tools and platforms
- Able to delve into analytics, spot trends and recommend actions from the data
- Creative eye with the ability to create digital concepts and content that can be brought to life
- Appetite to learn and keep up with emerging digital trends and be willing to test new techniques to deliver better results for us and our clients
- Excellent organisation skills with the willingness and ability to multi-task
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Can work within a fast-paced environment and under pressure to meet deadlines
- A positive can-do attitude
- A team player
This is an urgent requirement; CVs will be reviewed upon receipt with interviews to take place ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business. Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.