Lutine Bell are working with a Life & Investments client, looking to appoint a Principal Auditor into there team.
As a member of the Audit team, you will be helping to deliver meaningful improvements across the business by engaging with stakeholders to identify risk and control improvements across a range of business functions, which help you develop an understanding of the business as well as building confidence & presentation skills through exposure to Senior Management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Attending meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of the clients business processes
- Assist in preparing the key planning documentation such as audit planning memorandum, risk and control matrix including testing strategies as directed and required in accordance with the requirements of the Internal Audit Standards Manual.
- Perform audit testing across different business/operational areas as directed.
- Raising exceptions to inform observations or drafting observations to a good standard in line with the requirements for inclusion in the draft report.
- Discussing the audit testing to be performed with affected stakeholders.
- Proactively seek learning opportunities to develop knowledge and experience either through training or assignments.
Location: London - Hybrid Working