NovaWorx are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work on a permanent basis for our client at their main manufacturing site in Runcorn on a Monday-Friday days based role.Job Details:
- Permanent Contract from Day 1.
- Salary: £33,000 - £37,000 Depending on Experience.
- Shifts: Monday to Friday rotating weekly - Week1: 07:30 - 15:30 / Week2: 09:00 - 17:00.
- Opportunity to progress within the team.
- Working within a FMCG environment minimizing the downtime of production machinery.
- Maintenance & Repairing faults on both an electrical and mechanical basis.
- Reactive Maintenance.
- Following TPM & PPM Schedules.
- General maintenance of the workshop building if required.
- Working on your own or part of a multi-disciplined engineering team.
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Ideally multi-skilled with a bias towards electrical engineering
- Ability to use schematic Electrical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic drawings to fault find and make changes to machines as required.
- PLC fault finding
- Working within an FMCG environment is preferred but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this role then please click apply or send your CV.