IT Infrastructure Technician - FTC, 12 MonthsBrighton - Hybrid / Remote WorkingCompetitive Salary and Excellent BenefitsFixed Term Contract - 12 MonthsFull Time
We are OneFamily, an award-winning financial services company, providing products and services that help modern families thrive.
We now have an opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Technician to join us in Brighton on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract basis.
Your daily activities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting and delivering infrastructure solutions and systems as part of BAU or projects.
- Supporting and maintaining all production, test and development infrastructure and systems.
- Protecting infrastructure, systems and data assets, adhering to Corporate Governance rules, security policies and industry best practice.
- Researching, designing and delivering infrastructure solutions and systems as part of formal Project teams or working independently on Small Change Requests.
- Ensuring infrastructure and team's processes are formally documented to agreed standards, including but not limited to maintenance of a Knowledge Base.
As our IT Infrastructure Technician, you will have a substantial experience with VMware, Windows 2008 - 2019, Azure, Networking, Firewalls and SCCM.
You will have proven knowledge of IT Best Practices and processes along with strong troubleshooting skills and the aility to identify the details to lead to root cause analysis.
You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to work under pressure to meet business critical deadlines and SLAs. Why work at OneFamily?
As a mutual, member-owned, business we take pride in Inspiring Better Futures. Whether it is providing Young Person's Education Grants, fighting for mental capacity or supporting local charities - come and work for a business that is serious about making a difference.
Every employee is given three paid days a year to volunteer in our local communities, which has a positive impact on our workplace and the wider world.
It's not just generous perks and a dynamic working environment, it's the freedom to bring your whole self to work that makes OneFamily the place you want to spend most of your week.
Our colleagues are currently working from home in response to the pandemic. Longer term we aim to have a mix of home and office working to increase the desired flexibility our colleagues enjoy. At OneFamily we offer great benefits - Inspiring Better Futures:
- 33 days annual leave (incl. bank holidays) plus the opportunity to buy up to 5 extra days holiday - available from day 1.
- Personal development opportunities
- Medical cash plan offering opportunity to claim back dentist bills, free eye tests and much more = £900 per year
- OneHealth, our wellbeing Programme
- 24/7 confidential Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance 4 x your base salary
- Family bond (after probation)
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Enhanced pension scheme match up
- Benefits portal (high-street vouchers, cinema tickets etc.)
- Discounted parking/public transport
- Cycle to work scheme
OneFamily aims to promote a culture of inclusion, where colleagues understand and celebrate the diversity and different perspectives of our customers and colleagues. We've all got different passions, different experiences and different circumstances. And what we all have in common is our commitment to championing the customer's needs.
If you require any assistance with the completion of the application process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - please do not hesitate to contact us.