Retail Store Assistant Manager Aldridge Permanent role Working hours ; 40 hour week including shifts & weekends Salary £25,000 per annum Do you have retail experience ? Have you worked as a Sales Assistant ? and while you enjoyed it, you're looking for a little more from your career (not to mention a little more salary).This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing retailor, your role as the Assistant Manager will be to provide support for the manager , cover for them when they aren't there, and look after the staff. All these things work together to keep a happy store ticking over and running smoothly.No two days are ever the same , but on a day-to-day basis as a Retail Assistant Manager you'll be looking after the following...
- Making sure the shop floor runs smoothly
- Meet the store's monthly targets and handle budgets
- Recruit and train staff
- Deal with any enquiries and complaints and monitor customer service
- Serve customers as needed
- Put together the rotas and shifts
- Check that the products you sell are well displayed
- Managing deliveries
Skills needed to be a Retail Assistant Manager If you've never managed before or have limited experience then you shouldn't be scared of taking the leap into a Retail Assistant Manager job. What you DO need is the ability to lead and motivate people, go-get-em attitude! Sound familiar? you will also need the following skills...
- Good Communicator
- Can work under pressure
- Able to deal with confidential matters
- Confident and enthusiastic