Manufacturing Process Engineer - Electronics Manufacturing - Surrey - £35-45K + benefits.
Highly Respected Technology Company seeks a Manufacturing Process Engineer, qualified to Degree level and with experience working within a high-volume electronic manufacturing/assembly environment.
The successful individual will improve the current manufacturing and test processes to increase efficiency, utilising their Process Improvement knowledge, SPC and Six Sigma experience.
This thriving Company, leading the way in the development of sensors for the Global Wind industry, seeks a Manufacturing Process Engineer with 3+ years proven industrial experience.Key Requirements include:
- A Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- Proven experience working as a manufacturing, production or process engineer.
- Experience in an electronics manufacturing / assembly environment.
- Good knowledge of best practices in process improvement.
- Delivery of medium to high volume production assembly and test solutions.
- Also good to see - Experience in SPC, Process Flows and Control Plans.
- Some experience of delivering BPI projects using APQP.
A competitive salary package will be offered with benefits to include a non-contributory pension, private healthcare, free snacks, generous holiday and flexitime.