Incident & Change ManagerFast Growing ERP/CRM Consultancy Professional Development & Exciting ProjectsPackage: £30,000 - £40,000 + DOEOffice:
Hybrid - Birmingham but open to negotiation
- Do you have experience being the main point of contact for incident and change requests?
- Have you worked within an ITIL enviroment?
- Do you want to work for a fast-growing ERP/CRM consultancy?
This client we are working with is a growing Microsoft Partner focusing on both CRM/Business Central implementations and optimisations. They are in an exciting period of growth, and this makes it a great time to join the business.
Reporting into the Managed Services Manager you will be the main contact for all incident and change requests within the business. You will utilize the full capability of Service now and make sure all requests are logged and correctly allocated and prioritised.Incident & Change Manager - Job Accountabilities
Incident & Change Manager - Experience Needed
- Allocation of Change Management/ Incident cases.
- Manage all customer escalations using Service now.
- Work with multiple members of the team to ensure customer tickets are completed within relevant time frame.
- Drafting weekly/monthly KPI reports and presenting this information.
- Using ITIL framework to implement correct processes across the team within Managed Services.
- Implementing strategies for improvement across the managed services team.
- Working within an ITIL environment.
- 3rd line support
- Experience in a similar role for either an end user/Software Vendor or MSP.
- Experience supporting/implementing Dynamics 365 or Business Central.
- Technically minded.
- Experience building long standing commercial relationships after delivering excellent service.
- Being flexible with travel and work times.