D365 F&O Support, £70K, London (Flexible WFH Available) + 10% Bonus!
Pearson Carter are working with one of the largest leading transformation clients with offices in the UK. They are currently looking to expand their team with an AX Support Engineer with manufacturing experience who will work closely staff and facilitate 1st & 2nd line support.
This client assists businesses in growing and enabling them to rise to their full attention, you will be working closely with one client in particular, a Formula 1 car manufacturer!
With their rapidly expanding local and global network they have unparalleled scope for new and diverse projects working end to end with D365 Finance & Operations. You will be working alongside an experienced team gaining new knowledge everyday!
They offer a very competitive salary package of up to £70K as well as Private healthcare, 10% Bonus and remote working.
Get in touch if you're looking for your next opportunity!Responsibilities:
- The Microsoft Application Support Specialist will be accountable, as part of a team, for the successful implementation and running of a second line technical support team.
- Support and maintenance of Dynamics 365 F&O on the manufacturing side.
- Liaise between client and development teams when designing new functionality
- Perform analysis based on specialist knowledge.
- Implement agreed actions and ensure they are executed correctly.
- Support experience in ERP - Ideally Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
- Microsoft Partner experience advantageous.
- Experience with Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sales and Warehousing.
- Full end to end lifecycle project Experience.
- Data Mapping and Data Migration experience
They offer a very competitive salary package of £65-70K as well as Private healthcare, 10% Bonus and Remote working.Location
The Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 client has their main office based in London however they offer remote working, you may be asked to travel up to 3 days per week in their central London office.How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on or at
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Finance and Operations, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics AX, Axapta, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX Jobs, Axapta Jobs, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365 F&O, F&O, Microsoft Gold Partner, Support, Support Analyst, Support Engineer, Implementation, Analyst, London, Surrey, Kent Sussex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Reading Oxfordshire.