An Ofsted 'good' school in Leicestershire are seeking a passionate, dedicated, and forward-thinking Dance teacher to join their successful team. You will be responsible for providing the best care and support in a stimulating environment for children's educational and social development.
This role would be suitable for an experienced teacher of dance or someone looking for their first teaching role (ECT).
Start date: September 2022
The role consists of teaching Dance up to KS4
You MUST hold QTS status to be considered for this role
- Provide engaging and productive lessons
- Highly motivated and driven by the desire to deliver outstanding teaching and learning
- Demonstrating a passion for Dance
- Focused on keeping behaviour to the school's standards
- Inspiring learning with creative lesson plans and delivery
- Have an active hand on approach to teaching
The successful Dance Teacher will benefit from:
- Salary to scale point (£25,714 - £41,674)
- CPD training
- Working within a friendly, dedicated, and supportive team
- £50 Refer a friend scheme
- Pension scheme
To find out more information, or to apply to Teaching Personnel, please send your CV today or alternatively call the Leicester branch on the details below.