Electrician - NorwichAverage earnings of £45k plus company vehicle
Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding nationally recognised engineering company?We are looking for experienced electricians with the ability to carry out all the customers compliance requirements within commercial properties, these can range from retail and hospitality to sports stadiums, Hospitals, Educational facilities, and government institutions.What we offer at phs:
A day in the life of an Electrician at phs will involve;
- A base Salary of £30,000 - £32,000 with average earnings of £45k including On Call, Overtime and Travel Time
- Ongoing career development opportunities
- A company vehicle, fuel card, laptop, PDA and test equipment provided
- 31 days holiday allowance (including statutory bank holidays)
- Additional earning potential through referrals
- phs Perks (Partnership with Reward Gateway)
- phs Shop (Discount on household consumables)
- A 24 hour wellbeing helpline
The ideal candidate for an Electrician at phs will have:
- Carrying out Electrical repairs, maintenance, and installations within commercial properties.
- Testing, inspection, and fault finding of electrical equipment.
- Ensuring all administration related to repairs is complete.
About phs:Phs Group
- Full UK manual Driving License for a minimum of 12 months (Subject to insurance requirements), with a maximum of 6 points
- NVQ level 3 or City & Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 qualification
- City & Guilds 2391/2394 & 2395 inspection and testing (Desirable)
- A good level of IT literacy.
- An understanding of Health and Safety Regulations within the workplace.
- IPAF and PASMA are not essential but desirable.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition qualification
was founded in 1963 and we are the leading provider for Hygiene Services in the UK, Spain and Ireland with over 120,000 customers across 300,000 locations incorporating numerous businesses during its 59 years of business. Our businesses include: Washrooms, Healthcare, Floorcare, Phs Direct and Direct 365 (sale of consumables), Phs Greenleaf, Teacrate, Besafe, Wastekit and Compliance.Phs compliance
focuses on helping more than 2,000 UK business customers test, install and manage their property infrastructure assets. PHS Compliance self-delivers electrical test and inspection, M&E installation & maintenance & asset verification with over 400 engineers based nationwide. Our technical and quality management standards are second to none, we are one of a few UK Companies accredited to UKAS 17020 inspection body standards for fixed wire and portable appliance testing. At phs, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce, and ensuring we have an inclusive environment for all our staff. We remain committed to ensuring our teams can bring their true selves to work without risk or fear of discrimination.