A Senior Fund Accountant is required for a new role withing a Corporate Finance division in a Global Real Estate business. In this role you will be part of some of the most exciting and high profile investment strategies across Pan European Real estate working within a team that boasts one of the most prestigious deal sheets in the market.
This Senior Fund Accountant will be working with key teams on a variety of unique funds. Key Responsibilities
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of Fund priorities, strategic objectives and events.
- Assuming an active role in supporting business strategy and being part of determining the financial strategy and cashflow planning, including forecasting. Be fully versed on how performance calculations are prepared, drivers and the mechanics behind valuations.
- Working with Fund Management, Transactions, Legal, Corporate Finance and the Centres of Excellence to ensure the smooth running of all financial aspects in all Fund specific jurisdictions with regards to reporting, structuring, transactions and forecasting.
- Managing the relationships and delivery requirements with all service providers in conjunction with the Centres of Excellence who maintain day to day relationships.
- Maintaining close positive relationships with counterparts and relevant parties
- Deal with the more challenging aspects of a Fund to ensure correctness of reporting, including audits, tax, structuring, investor admissions and redemptions, new Fund set ups and liquidations.
- Drive the agenda to ensure that Fund priorities are focused on aside from the regular work streams.
- Focuses on critical business transactions (acquisitions, sales, fund launch, trouble shooting) to ensure frictionless operations
- ACA/ACCA Qualified (or equivalent) with 3-4 years post qualified experience
- Proven experience working with funds in a similar environment
- Knowledge of the Real Estate sector is advantageus
This is a fantastic opportunity, in arguably the biggest name in Global Real Estate, with complete exposure to the wider business and endless opportunities for progression.