Technology & DevelopmentJob Description:Your Platform
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.Your Mission
Activision, the publisher of the hit Call of Duty franchise, is looking for a passionate Manager to join our Activision|Blizzard|King (ABK) Information Security team.
At ABK we aim to provide the best user experience and business driven processes to manage our identity data, and the authentication and authorization experience for our users. You'll be joining a highly technical team who are charged with a mission to design and build an identity and access management (IAM) program that provides identity governance and provisioning services across the breadth of the enterprise via a single unified identity.
Your primary mission will be to lead the day-to-day operations of our growing Identity and Access Management team, organizing task and project delivery, while coaching and mentoring a dedicated team of IAM engineers. You'll work closely with our Principal IAM Architect, information security leadership and partners to understand the strategic direction and priorities for the team; taking main responsibility for coordination and execution. Placing identity at the center of the security decision making process, you'll have the opportunity to oversee the delivery of critical and pivotal initiatives for our enterprise, focusing the team on driving standardization of IAM practices across ABK, while also working to design and build a future state IAM program for the enterprise. You'll have an Agile approach, be passionate about organizational planning and effective at managing people and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have previous management experience and a background in information/cyber security or IAM disciplines.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the team; planning, managing and delivering the team's roadmap, aligned to overall strategic objectives
- Maintain team health and wellbeing, identifying career development and training opportunities to grow the team both technically and professionally
- Identify gaps in current processes, documentation, workflows and design solutions; recommending and/or delivering changes or enhancements as needed to improve clarity, efficiency and scalability of our offerings
- Develop and report on key performance indicators (KPIs), and other metrics
- Partner with IT and other collaborators to identify areas in need of improvement to increase customer satisfaction and decrease support requests
- Assume responsibility and drive ownership for issue resolution
- Several years management experience in a technology-oriented environment, ideally within an IAM discipline
- Demonstrable experience leading highly technical teams, delivering business critical projects/programs on time and within budget
- Strong program management skills with the ability to contribute to, track and report on multiple projects simultaneously, including experience working with Agile methodologies
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical collaborators
- Ability to solve problems independently and drive collaboration with the immediate team and external teams as needed to meet strategic goals
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel occasionally
- BSc in Computer Science, Cyber/Information Security or other related subject area or experience
- Previous hands-on experience of IAM, SSO, multi-factor and other authentication and authorization technologies, e.g. SAML, OpenID Connect, OAuth, LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD, Kerberos, Cloud Identities etc..
- A good understanding of Information Security and/or IAM best practices
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
King is the game developer behind the world-famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top-grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King's games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It's what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid-core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we're not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.
Discover King at careers.king.com
- Location: London - King - Ampersand
- Type: Full time