Mundipharma is a global (ex-US) network of independent associated companies that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. We are an agile and fast-paced company seeking to increase access to health care through programmes and effective partnerships.
We are forward-looking and dedicated to bringing innovative treatments to many of the world's most challenging conditions and diseases including: Pain Management & Supportive Care, Consumer Health, Anti-Infectives, Biosimilars, CNS, Diabetes, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Respiratory and transplantation immunity.
We make a difference to patient lives by delivering value to healthcare professionals in 120+ countries across Africa, Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East.
Our guiding principles, centred around Integrity and Patient-Centricity, are at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to think differently and our inclusive culture of continuous learning and collaboration make Mundipharma a great place to work.
For more information visit
Job DescriptionThis is an exceptional opportunity to join the team as it embarks on a greenfield implementation of S4 HANA systems in a defacto functional architect role.
The ERP team is responsible for delivering and supporting global ERP applications to support the Mundipharma network of companies. The role is multi-fold - the team is responsible for working with the SI partner and the Business process owners facilitating a greenfield implementation of S4 HANA systems and also responsible for partnering with a managed services partner to manage the systems going forward. The ERP group partners with demand managers to meet the businesses technology needs of Finance, commercial and supply chain through design, build and support activities across the ERP landscape. The job holder's role will be to provide technical and subject matter expertise for the SAP S4 Hana platform for the Materials Management (MM) and other Supply chain related systems. The role will partner with the business to establish fit to standard processes which can be delivered in the SAP suite of tools with minimum customization required. The role will work to understand business challenges and propose innovative and cost-effective solutions to meet those challenges. This person will partner with a managed services vendor to provide ongoing support and maintenance of the SAP application suite.Specific duties & responsibilities:
- Provide subject matter expertise in the SAP S4 MM module and Supply Chain related systems and processes
- Partner with business stakeholders to define solutions that are fit to standard for SAP
- Capture and enrich business requirements to provide value to the organization
- Work collaboratively with the SI partner facilitating and challenging as relevant to deliver S4 HANA greenfield systems
- Author and refine RICEFW specifications to be provided to third party developers to create solutions
- Provide vendor management support for the overall management and performance of the application support vendor.
- Lead root cause analysis activities to resolve and prevent issues within the ERP suite of applications.
- Support design, development and troubleshooting activities within the ERP application ecosystem (including the ability to trace and debug issues within the ABAP code).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance the SAP service over time to provide better value for money.
- Other relevant duties
- relevant years of experience in MM module of SAP
- Experience of working on at least 2 end to end life cycle implementation
- At least 1 implementation on S4 HANA platform
- Relevant experience in the field of Supply Chain and Procurement
- Type: Full-time
- Function: Information Technology