DATA INSIGHT LEAD LONDON85,000-100,000 +BONUS +BENEFITSTHE COMPANY`
This fintech business has been around for just under 10 years and has a huge and growing customer base. They work on a B2C basis and put the customer first with their product offerings. They are based in central London and offer flexible working.THE ROLE
As Data Lead, you will be a senior within the analytics function. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Report directly to the co-founder, being their main go-to for data.
- Work with stakeholders across 4 verticals to provide them with strong insights on data projects. These stakeholders are tricky to have some gravitas, excellent knowledge in insights is key.
- Support junior members of the team - not direct management.
- Work with SQL and Python to carry out deep-dive analytics.
A successful Data Lead will have:
- Commercial experience using SQL and Python in the commercial environment across a number of roles.
- Ability to deal with tricky stakeholders, manage expectations and have gravitas in conversations.
- Excellent understanding of customer/ marketing/ commercial data and being able to add real commercial value to projects. A real opportunity here to make a big impact in a growing organisation.
- Educated to a degree level in a STEM subject is essential.
HOW TO APPLY
- A salary of 85,000-100,000.
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package.
- A real collaborative environment.
- VERY flexible working!
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.
85000 - 100000 per annum
- Job type
Lydia Morfett-MurdockSenior Recruitment Consultant - UK