ISS Market Intelligence (MI) is a leading global provider of data, analytics, insights, media, and events solutions to the global financial services industry.
ISS MI empowers global asset and wealth management firms, insurance companies, distributors, service providers, and technology firms by providing cutting-edge market-engagement platforms and the actionable intelligence necessary to fully assess their target markets, identify and analyze the best opportunities within those markets, and execute on comprehensive go-to-market initiatives to grow their business. ISS MI clients benefit from our increasingly connected global ecosystem that leverages a combination of proprietary data, powerful software and analytics, timely and relevant insights, in-depth research, as well as an extensive suite of industry leading media brands that deliver unmatched market connectivity through news and editorial content, events, training, ratings, and awards.
ISS MI data and analytics solutions include intelligence from BrightScope, Discovery Data, Financial Clarity, Flowspring, FWW, Investor Economics, MISight, Mortgage Clarity, Plan for Life, RainmakerLive, and Simfund, and ISS MI media brands and market-engagement platforms include Chief Investment Officer, PlanAdvisor, PlanSponsor, Financial Standard, FS Sustainability, Money, and Industry Moves.
We are looking for an analytically minded individual to join our growing Data organization.Position Overview:
The Data Operations team has five primary functions:
- Managing the release of products to our customers.
- Development and on-going delivery of regular "BAU" reports and data feeds for our clients.
- Development and on-going delivery of regular internally-driven reports, which can be used for management processes within the company, or are made available online as part of our marketing collateral.
- Delivery of ad hoc reports and analysis for both, internal and external clients.
- Development of bespoke FastStats-based models for clients where required that can be used to generate more complex analysis.
The post holder will have primary responsibility for supporting the delivery of high value insight to customers by producing analysis from our key databases and other internal systems. There is also support required for producing regular pre-defined reports, resolving data queries, as well as support other parts of the team when required.Key Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Experience:
- Delivery & presentation of regular and ad hoc business intelligence to both clients and internal users.
- Understanding the inputs, structure & relationship across our product databases.
- Investigation of data anomalies and customer queries.
- Production of customer presentation content.
- Ensuring high quality and accuracy of all analysis outputs.
- Maintenance of business-as-usual guides for customers and staff.
- Supporting the data release cycle.
- To support and be involved in all other areas undertaken within the data ops team as required by the management team.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Economics or Finance
- At least 2 years' experience of data analysis in a Financial Services or closely related sector.
- Financial Market knowledge.
- Excellent numeracy and quality management.
- Articulate writing skills and ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel for analysis and presentation of data and statistics.
- SQL skills to allow the post-holder to investigate data issues and run queries directly from internal databases.
- High problem-solving capability.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and their applicability to the analysis of large volumes of variable-quality data.
- Knowledge of the financial sector.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, able to present complex information in a simple and easy to understand way.
- Self-motivated with an interest to pick up new skills.
Individuals who join the ISS MI team will enjoy:
- Experience of information systems and/or business Intelligence tools, e.g. FastStats, QlikView, Python.
- Experience of using Salesforce, JIRA, & Confluence.
· Competitive compensation and benefits.
· A highly interactive, collegial, and supportive culture.
· Career development growth opportunities
Please apply online by sending a cover letter along with a CV in English .
- Location: London, UK
- Type: Full time