At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We are looking for a digital marketing professional who has the experience and background to build and lead a market-leading digital function within our EMEIA Financial Services regional Branding, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team.The opportunity
This role will provide strategic leadership, plan and oversee the implementation for all matters relating to digital marketing and communications, data management and marketing automation. The primary goal will be to improve EMEIA FS's digital client experience. The individual will determine how our digital assets and channels (including EMEIA FS website, social media channels, SEO, contact list management, and marketing automation system) connect to drive our marketing campaigns and communications, creating strong client user journeys and engagement, as well as enhancing our brand. Engaging our clients this way will demonstrate how we can support them tackling the challenges they face, which in turn will help to build a better working world. Measurement and analysis of our activity will be key to demonstrate success and feedback into future activation.
The role will be part of the EMEIA FSO BMC leadership team and will work closely with colleagues covering brand, content, marketing and internal/external communications.
The individual will work with teams across EY, in particular our Global and Area digital leads to leverage their insights and direction, for application in our region.
EMEIA Financial Services supports and advises clients across Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, and Wealth & Asset Management. The business employs 14,500 people dedicated to financial services across 18 markets.Your key responsibilities
Following the recent appointment of a CMO and review of team structure, this new role requires a highly motivated individual with the ability to lead the function's digital pillar. The role will focus on:
Skills and attributes for successTo qualify for the role you must have
- Ownership and build of the digital strategy and plan for the EMEIA FS region
- Overseeing EMEIA FS's presence on EY.com and developing the client user journey across our website domains to increase visitors to the site
- Developing our SEO strategy, to create greater visibility of our web content via search
- Evaluating and enhancing our social media presence through organic and paid activation, social platforms and tools, to support our marketing and brand campaigns
- To develop the strategy for our marketing automation tool (Marketo), working with the wider BMC team to utilise its extensive functionality for greater impact and client connectivity. Developing the linkage between clients, EY.com and LinkedIN, etc, for client user journey insight and data capture
- Overseeing the team's management of the SMARP tool for greater coordinated social media use across the business
- Develop our analytics and analysis across all these areas to demonstrate progress, success and learnings to enhance future activity
- Manage a team to deliver the digital plan, working with the wider BMC team to bring this to life
- A member of the EMEIA FS BMC leadership team
Ideally, you'll also have
- Graduate - Bachelor's/Master's Degree
- Digital / B2B Agency background
- Strong background in social media communications
- Minimum 3-5 years in a senior digital marketing or consulting role
What we look for
- Knowledge of, or experience in professional services or financial services industry is an asset
- Experience of Marketo (EY's automation tool of choice)
We are looking for someone with a passion for digital marketing communications. Experience in building digital marketing strategies inclusive of websites, social media and marketing automation. A good strategic thinker, who has a deep understanding of digital and how to navigate the social media landscape, and shape content for maximum impact.
The ability to build strong relationships with key BMC contacts across EMEIA Area and the Global business. They should also be able to help shape marketing programmes from a digital perspective and have strong influencing and engagement skills to ensure there is buy-in and enthusiastic support from project sponsors and the team. Someone who can develop standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for all matters digital.
Someone who can influence the BMC team and wider business to deliver all activity on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content across online, social media, email, mobile, video and events (where digital elements required).What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here's a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the 'Apply' link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.