HVAC Service Engineer - Job Description
£35,000- £38,000 plus package
Ideally suit engineer based in the Manchester area or close to
My client is a leading provider for Installation, Service and Maintenance of HVAC.
Today they service an enviable blue-chip client list throughout the UK, covering England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales.
The ideal HVAC Service Engineer will have at least five years' experience post apprenticeship, with a track record of servicing, fault finding and repairing:
• All HVAC Equipment/Plant Room Equipment
Candidates must have a proven track record of lone working, fault finding and direct client interactions.
• Level 3 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent experience (Level 2 with experience)
• 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas)
• Full Driving Licence
They offer a competitive package with benefits including;
• Travel time (after 30mins
• On call allowance (usually 1 week in 4)
• Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
• Company uniform
• Company smart phone
• Hand Tool, trousers and safety footwear allowance
• Optional training (including Daikin / Mitsubishi training)
• Auto-enrolment Pension
Due to the location of our clients, we can only consider candidates who live within a 45min drive of Manchester
If this sounds like you please send cv asap and George will give you a call