Software Development Engineer - Brownhills, Walsall
Are you a Software Engineer with experience of working on medical device products? Does your experience include C++ and or C#.Net? Do you have knowledge of algorithms and data structures? Want to work for a growing medical device development company? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Software Development Engineer based in Brownhills, Walsall will involve developing software for new and existing medical device products.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Designing, developing, and/or modifying software of medical and life sciences products based on scope and customer requirements.
* Working with the product teams and contributing to design discussions.
* Designing and developing software solutions based on Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts.
* Creating and developing concept designs for prototype feedback in line with project definition.
* Working to the companies Quality Management System and supporting the creation and maintenance of Design History Files and Technical Files.
* Creating product technical documentation (such as design and architecture) to ensure products can successfully be compiled, released, and supported.
* Maintaining and improving existing software solutions.
* Creating and executing of module and unit tests.
* Supporting the product verification and validation activities.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Brownhills, Walsall paying an excellent salary between £40,000 - £50,000 per annum dependent on skills and experience.
To apply for the role of Software Development Engineer you will have the following:
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree Software Engineering, Computer Science, or any Engineering discipline.
* Experience in developing software products in C++ and /or C#.Net.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit the Quality Start webiste.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role