Test Quality Assurance Engineer - Brownhills, Walsall
Are you a Test Quality Assurance Engineer with experience of working on medical device products? Does your experience include both software and hardware testing? Want to work for a growing medical device development company? If yes then this is the role for you.
Your role as a Test Quality Assurance Engineer based in Brownhills, Walsall will involve designing, implementing, and performing product quality test procedures both software and hardware on the companies medical device products.
You will be responsible for understanding the product requirements and its features, designing test procedures and data to test the medical device product. You will be the last line of defence before the products are released to the market.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Attending meetings with the design team to understand the product details (for example: intended use, requirements, software design, and hardware design).
* Developing test strategies.
* Writing test plans and creating test cases for the products both software and hardware.
* Analysing opportunities and implementing automated testing.
* Reporting product quality issues and working with the team in resolving the issues.
* Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company's Quality Management System and Regulatory standards.
* Preparing test reports for regulatory submission.
This is a full time permanent job opportunity based in Brownhills, Walsall paying an excellent salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum and great benefits such as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays on top, Pension, Life insurance, Childcare vouchers and much more.
To apply for the role of Test Quality Assurance Engineer you will have the following:
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical, or Biomedical).
* Experience in testing software and hardware products.
* Working knowledge of Medical Products Quality Management System.
How to Apply:
If this sounds like the role for you or a colleague then please don't hesitate to contact us. If we manage to successfully fill a permanent placement from your recommendation then we will send you a cheque of £300. We also have many incentive schemes for referring contractors/temp staff so please contact us with the referral and we can provide you with more information.
For a list of our current vacancies, please visit the Quality Start webiste.
If you do not hear from Quality Start within 2 weeks your CV has not been short listed for this role.
Quality Start are acting as a specialist recruitment consultancy for this role