Senior Care Assistant -
Permanent, Full time, Day shifts
£10.10 - £10.80 per hour
Ref No. JODA52234
My client is currently seeking a Senior Care Assistant to join their 30 bedded residential home based near Wickham on a permanent, full time contract working day shifts.
This particular Residential Care Home is registered for 30 residents and has a number of care categories including Dementia and Old age. Their CQC report is rated good in all areas and the home offers an attractive and pleasant setting for all who visit.
We are looking for a senior healthcare assistant who has a passion and desire to care for others and work alongside a team of care assistants and other senior carers to promote dignity and independence for all residents within the home.
Hourly rates of pay:
£10.10 to £10.80
Days available- 36 hours
7am to 7pm shifts
* Be understanding and patient towards residents and their needs, and encourage, assist and support residents to participate in leisure activities as appropriate to the individual.
* To be an active and encouraging member of the Care team, contribute to team meetings, ensuring good communication and participate in the induction and training of newly appointed care assistants, ensuring that the Care Home is a friendly and supportive working environment.
* The role will involve delivering excellent standards of care in order to positively enhance the lives of individuals in your care
* You will be required to comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines.
* You will be working on a rota, meaning you would have to work alternate weekends
The successful Senior Care Assistant candidate will have:
* Experience of working in a caring environment
* NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social care
* A warm and friendly disposition
* Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
* A strong team worker
* Supervisory/leadership skills
If you're interested in this role as a 'Senior Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply.If you would like to discuss your application feel free to give Josh Da Costa a call on (phone number removed)