Are you an experienced Facilities Maintenance Manager with a sound technical background based in the North West? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are currently recruiting a Facilities Maintenance Manager (HVAC) for a Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Electrical/Mechanical Services specialist who provide installation, service and spares in the North West region.
Day to Day activities as a Facilities Maintenance Manager will include:
* Managing maintenance clients in the FM department
* Developing of new business
* Visiting and developing links with existing clients
* Carrying out site surveys
* Pricing new works and maintenance contracts
* Co-ordinating invoicing to clients
* Development and implementation of Health & Safety, Quality and Training requirements
* Providing technical knowledge and assistance
What will you need to be considered for the role?
* Extensive knowledge and experience in the HVAC Industry (at least two of which should be in a managerial role)
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* Good technical background in Electrical, Gas and / or Air Conditioning discipline
What's on offer?
* Competitive salary, commensurate with the position, dependent upon relevant experience
* Working for a successful, privately owned, business that is currently undergoing expansion
* Company vehicle
* Company pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)