We are inviting applications from experienced Veterinary Nurses for an exceptional new role in Liskeard.
Our client is a recognisable name in the UK Veterinary industry.
As a company they are committed to investing in the latest veterinary technology and practising the most modern care methods.
There is an established team in place, and they look forward to welcoming a new team member into their friendly, professional working environment.
This is an employer that values its employees and provides ongoing career development opportunities and support to ensure your job satisfaction is maximised.
A generous remuneration package is on offer to the successful applicant.
Package and Benefits
• Support from a central head-office team with marketing, branding, HR & staffing, business development and building the reputation of the practices
• Scope for clinical freedom and some specialisation if you have a particular bias or interest within first-opinion practice
• Planned investment in the built-form, interior and equipment in the practices - with scope for you to be involved and contribute to the outcome
• Fantastic career progression
• A superb opportunity to be a part of an exciting new venture Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
• Must be eligible to work within the UK
• Be a Registered Veterinary Nurse with the RCVS