GBR Recruitment Ltd are proud to be working exclusively with a leading National business recruiting for a .NET Developer (The client will consider both Graduate or or Senior level .NET Developers with salary reflecting individuals experience / skills levels), to work within the small .NET team reporting to the Lead .NET Developer.
Web based applications play a key part in our clients progressive business & you will play a key part in design, development, coding, customisation, configuration, testing plus deployment of these software applications using Microsoft's .NET technologies.
A truly full stack position giving you the chance to learn, develop & increase your skills.
The skills you need for this key development role are .NET Core, C# & SQL Server, writing functional code.
You will be a key linchpin in the updating & creation of new websites / systems.
* Coding and deploying new web applications, using established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to .NET Core, C#, SQL Server
* Updating in-house websites/systems and to assist in the creation of new websites.
* To keep existing web applications functional and up to date.
* Writing functional code.
* Working across the end to end Software Development Life Cycle.
Qualifications & Experience
* Possessing at 12 months experience in a Junior .NET role or a Senior .NET Developer both considered
* Degree qualified or time served in computer science / IT
* Experience in .NET Core, C# and SQL Server is a must
* Fully understand the Software Development Life Cycle
* Ability to investigate / develop skills in new technologies
Desirable Skills (not essential just beneficial):
* Exposure to cloud technologies, ideally Azure
* Understanding of Lean/Agile methodologies
* Experience with code versioning tools (Git)
* Familiarity with Oracle PL/SQL
* Knowledge of practices such as TDD, BDD and continuous delivery
* Knowledge of SOLID principles
* Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems
* Understanding how to integrate with other 3rd party platforms
* Background in object-oriented development techniques
If you want a .NET role within a progressive company who is people centric offering plenty of home working and plenty of development opportunities then this is the role for you, apply today & interview later this week!
Potential May / June start for the right applicant