Leamington Spa - Hybrid working model available
Salary dependent on skills and experience
Scope of Role
* Performance of UK and US statutory reporting and related activities as the organisations subject matter expert
* Responsibility for all UK external reporting to strict deadlines.
* The key business contact for all corporate tax matters.
* Developing strong business relationships with other functions to enable the preparation of accurate external reports
* Maintenance of financial reporting systems and controls to ensure compliance with UK and US reporting requirements
* Continually enhance the in-house cost control functions of the company to provide in-depth financial analysis capability of the company.
* Statutory accounts preparation.
* External Reporting / Spreadsheet Reporting
* Main Auditing contact.
* Prepare consolidated statutory accounts and periodic regional information for the Group and external stakeholders for UK and US reporting
* Be the primary point of contact for all statutory audit field work.
* To present annual accounts to the auditors to meet the company's UK legal requirements.
* To present annual accounts and quarterly returns to auditors and management to meet the company's US legal requirements
* To assist with the presentation of consistent and accurate management accounts
* To assist the Financial Controller in management reporting requirements when necessary
At least 5 years' experience in the production of Company statutory Accounts. (2 years post qualification)
Ability to work autonomously and be proactive as required, taking responsibility for self and others.
Ability to influence others through persuasive arguments based on data and factual evidence.
Keen analytic, organization and problem solving skills which allows for strategic data interpretation versus simple reporting.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations to senior management, board, or other outside partners.
Ability and desire to translate complex financial concepts to individuals at all levels including finance and non-finance managers.
Effective and collaborative change management in line with strategic objectives.
Ability to look continuously for opportunities for improvement and to develop strategies for change to influence and shape the future direction of the business.
External audit experience
Overseas reporting experience
Experience in working on SLA contracts
Experience within a relevant industry
Education & Qualifications
Chartered Accountant status