Security Assurance Analyst -- Hybrid working (Offices in Manchester) - Up to £50K
I am working with a fantastic international business, who are looking to bring a Security Assurance Analyst to the team on a permanent basis. You will be working within the InfoSec function on the internal assurance team, who are responsible for an extensive global security and technology assurance.
My customer are looking for an Analyst who has experience within security and technology assurance or audit roles.
Day to Day responsibilities include;
* Delivery of internal assessments for both technical and non-technical security controls.
* Support ISO 27001 audit programmes for existing global and local-market certifications (including preparation for external surveillance and re-certification audits).
* Engage with Regional Security and Service Line Security teams to deliver internal assurance support for local markets, brands and business units.
* Support the initial implementation and future development of a dedicated Governance, Risk and Compliance platform (for assurance/compliance-based activities) through 2021-22.
* Experienced within technology assurance functions and auditing techniques
* Proven practical experience of security and technology control frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, CIS and Cyber Essentials
* Working knowledge of ISO 27001 including Mandatory Clauses and Annex A controls
* Achieved or working towards an information security qualification, e.g. CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC
* Ability to explain technical complex concepts to non-technical audiences combined with excellent communication and organisational skills
If this role sounds like it is of interest, please apply