Spencer & James are seeking an ambitious Asset Management Data Analyst to join the UK's leading Property Management Services Company, working in occupied properties to deliver facilities management and housing maintenance services.
Asset Management Data Analyst
Location: Flexible working available, where you will be based out of our Hampshire or Essex office with home working available and some travel to other offices/sites
Contract: Permanent, full time, Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
We are recruiting now for an Asset Management Data Analyst with specialist knowledge of Assets and Planned Maintenance Regimes for our Business Assurance & Technical Excellence team in Hampshire. Reporting to the Business Systems and Process Manager, this role will support BAU asset management changes, migrations, and new contract mobilisations across the Group.
You will be aligned to our Group, which includes our Facilities Management & Housing Maintenance business streams, you will cover contracts and projects relating to social housing repairs and planned maintenance; recladding for housing association residential blocks; PFI Schools, Police & Fire Rescue Authorities; and Government, Ministry of Justice & Home Office Hard Services delivery.
* Work with contract teams to gather & input data into Excel Data Load Sheets to support mobilisations.
* Provide support to contracts around business data requirements to ensure Concept is properly configured with Asset and PPM business data.
* Provide expertise to the business in Asset Management standards and practices, including supporting the team and business in delivering on the Asset Management strategy.
* Investigate data issues to identify and implement solutions in a timely manor.
* Provide data support on asset verification and mobilisation projects to ensure data in Concept is accurate, comprehensive and loaded to timescales.
* Maintain the integrity of both Master and Contract Data to agreed standards and defined business processes.
As the Asset Management Data Analyst, you will be required to be focused in your approach so that Data Load Sheets are uploaded into Concept, in accordance with agreed processes, and that you'll manage any exceptions arising.
Professional Work Requirements
* Background within Facilities Management or Housing Maintenance with knowledge of Assets and Planned Maintenance relating to this business area.
* Experience with CAFM, IWMS, CMMS or EAM systems similar to Concept Evolution.
* Strong demonstrable experience as an advanced Excel user working with Excel import capabilities and large volumes of data - SQL would be a bonus but not a requirement for this role.
* Experience with working with SFG and other industry standards to deliver maintenance services and regulatory compliance.
* Experience with carrying out Asset Verification exercises is also desirable.
* Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills.
* Have the confidence to work with the wider business to support their requirements for BAU.
* Have the relationship skills to work with non-technical colleagues so you're able to gather the data & information you need from them, and vice versa.
If you are seeking to join the UK's leading Property Management Services company as an Asset Management Data Analyst, please contact Ivor Emmanuel at Spencer & James for a confidential discussion