My client is seeking a Stores Person to work on our Thames Water Capital Delivery Framework contract. The position will be based in Bicester. As the Stores Person you will be part of our Capital Delivery team who are responsible for leading a team of professionals to deliver projects for Thames Water within the Thames Valley area.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Supporting the Delivery Team
* Managing and controlling all activities within the Compound / Stores
* Maintaining cleanliness of the Compound including welfare and office space.
* Receiving deliveries of pipe, fittings and SLG (Signing Lighting and Guarding)
* Managing allocation of materials and SLG
* Allocation of PPE, small tools etc.
* Recording all deliveries, allocation of materials, SLG and equipment
* Assisting with SLG/Materials delivers to site as and when required
* Clean UK Driving License
* Telehandler Licence
* Knowledge / Experience in the water industry would be desirable
* Organised and methodical
* Water Hygiene would be desirable
* Manual Handling would be desirable
* Computer literate
If you have the skills and experience above, apply with your CV today