Junior Business Analyst - £35,000 - Wimborne
A great opportunity to join a fun, professional team as a Junior Business Analyst. A company you will join for the role and stay for the people. The work culture here is second to none and is no secret as to why so many staff stay.
As a Junior Business Analyst, you will receive some great benefits, including:
- Generous monthly allowance to spend as you wish
- Fantastic staff pension scheme
- Bespoke training and development plan to support career progression
To be successful in this role, you will use your analytical thinking and strategical planning to assist in the financial reporting of year end accounts as well as provide all management and financial accounting information to support the needs of the business. You will have previous experience in Financial Services or general insurance and ideally, be familiar with Omni Channels and Integrations for customer onboarding.
As a Junior Business Analyst, your duties will vary but will include:
- Contribution/input to development of financial policy and corporate plan
- Maintain internal management information models
- Assist with maintaining ledger and monitoring of budgets.
- Updating of monthly budgets, business plans and forecasts.
If this sounds of interest to you or to someone you know, please get in touch with Charlotte in the Reed Bournemouth office.