Case Manager (Buy To Let)Location:
Swiss Cottage, London (happy to talk hybrid working) Salary:
£24k - £32k (DoE)Hours:
9:30 - 17:30Reporting To:
Head of BTL Underwriting & ProcessingJob Type:
Full TimeThe Company
KSEYE Group is an established lender in the Bridging Sector. The company is experiencing an exciting growth period and will expand its lending into the Buy to Let (BTL) mortgage arena soon. To support this new lending, we are seeking experienced Case Managers to join the Underwriting Team. If you are ready for a new challenge, enjoy working as part of a team in a developing business, can work to tight deadlines and have strong organisational, communication and relationship management skills then we want to hear from you.Responsibilities
Education & Experience
- Be the first point of contact for preparing an application for review, conducting credit, Anti Money Laundering and other searches.
- Accurately assess information and documents relating to the loan application highlighting any omissions/ errors and liaising with the introducer/ customers and Underwriter to resolve them.
- Provide administrative support to the Underwriting Team to ensure that mortgage applications are accurately and efficiently processed from receipt to completion.
- Request, chase and obtain documentation proactively to aid swift completion of applications.
- Maintain accurate notes and record keeping on each application.
- Flag concerns and credit risks on information that has been collated.
- Provide regular updates to all interested parties on the application and liaise regularly with brokers, clients, valuers and solicitors.
- Identify loan applications managed by introducers/ customers which require more assistance.
- Manage the handover of the loan once complete to the Servicing Team.
- Creating and maintaining loan filing systems.
- Identify areas for improvement in the application process.
- Complete other general administrative tasks.
- Previous experience in financial services, property finance, bridging or specialist lending industry is essential.
- Organised and able to manage a volume of time critical tasks and prioritizing them accordingly.
- Able to demonstrate you are proactive, hardworking, flexible, and able to work under own initiative but also as a team player.
- An understanding of compliance aspects of the role Know Your Customer (KYC), MCOB and can demonstrate an understanding of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) as applicable to the role.
- An understanding of organised fraud and measures/systems in place to avoid it.
- A confident and engaging communicator who can build rapport with customers, stakeholders and introducers and display an ability to impart detailed information in a clear and concise manner both written and verbally.
- Accurate and focused with an attention to detail.
- Be a confident IT user, including strong skills with various computer packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
KSEYE Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.