Process / Enterprise Architect with proven hands on skills in process architecture, process design, continual process improvement and process management and Enterprise Architecture tools and best practices with a business process / technology background is required to work on major business / digital technology transformation project working closely with the technology architects to identify technology capabilities / limitations and be the bridge between the business and process focussed technology as well as to ensure performance, maintainability, and scalability is required by world leading Lloyds Insurance Broker with 200 year heritage who are working on large process / digital transformation .This role will offer hybrid working and the expectation is to be in their city office circa two days per week.Key skills and experience required by the Process / Enterprise Architect would include the majority of
- Significant experience in Process Architecture,
- Experience of building comprehensive process architecture for enterprise scale, digital businesses systems and initiatives that deliver capacity, performance and system availability improvements that ensure business targets are met or exceeded.
- SIPOC diagrams and tables
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience with the EA / Enterprise Architecture framework
- Deep knowledge of EA tools / Enterprise Architecture tools such as Erwin, Planview, Alfabet, etc
- Ideally with experience of the Insurance sector or other similar businesses such as financial services, banking, FCA regulated businesses, actuarial or complex businesses etc
- Knowledge of Cloud computing, system architecture, strategy development and enterprise solutions
The Process / Enterprise Architect will need skills and experience of
- Working with TOGAF / Zachman or similar Enterprise Architecture frameworks and best practice
- Highly organised, analytical and methodical in approach.
- Excellent communication, leadership, teamwork and problem-solving skills.
- Strong client/vendor/stakeholder management and influencing skills, with ability to achieve positive outcomes.
- Business strategy
Key responsibilities as the Process / Enterprise Architect would include
- Covering the full spectrum of process architecture in addition: namely policy, procedure, roles, and workflow.
- Design and maintaining of the process architecture in support of process capability management and the process capability system.
- Act as the process owner for one or more process areas and run the associated design authorities
- Analyse where processes can be integrated or eliminated in the organization
- Act to improve the efficiency and reliability of business information
- Act as a key member of a team of cross-functional architects: solutions, data, business and technical.
The process / enterprise architect will work particularly closely with the head of enterprise architect and technology solution architects to identify technology capability limitations as well as providing a key bridge between business and process focused technology. Also with the solutions architect to ensure performance, maintainability and scalability.This is a chance to flex your process architecture / enterprise architecture skills working across a large scale transformation including business integration, from to back office transformation as well as a digital transformation for a world leading Lloyds Insurance Broker.Opus Resourcing are a boutique IT employment Agency who are relied on by a number of world leading technology companies and brands to assist resource their contract and permanent positions.